- Design and implement network solutions and improve resilience of the current environment.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages, schedule upgrades and collaborate with network architects for optimizing the network.
- Update network equipment to latest stable firmware releases.
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT Security Policy.
- Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and host devices in within the data centers
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, fax machines, and other network appliances.
- Involve in setting up data center technologies like vPC, vPC+, VDC, fabric path, FCOE, OTV etc.
- Provides ad-hoc and formal training for Network and Security System devices to operational team.
- Document all network operations using Microsoft Visio or Similar Tools.
This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.